- I am a senior student studying at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, majoring in Computer Science (IEEE Honor class). I’m also admitted to Zhiyuan College, joining in Zhiyuan Honors Program.
- I joined the Apex Data and Knowledge Management Lab in Mar. 2018, advised by Prof. Yong Yu and Prof. Weinan Zhang. My research interests include NLP and Machine Learning.
- Since this summer, I have conducted full-time research in Natural Language Processing (NLP) for five months at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), advised by Prof. Kai-Wei Chang.
- Dec. 2019, submitted a long paper to ACL 2020.
- Mar. 2019, thanks for Prof.Kai-Wei Chang accepting me as an intern at UCLA NLP Lab. I’ll go to UCLA in Jun. 2019.
- Sep. 2018, I won Shanghai Scholarship (top 3%).
- Mar. 2018. Thank Prof. Yong Yu and Prof. Weinan Zhang for accepting my request for joining Apex lab.
- October 19, 2017. Thanks for the scholarship given by Matsushita Electric Education Fund(top 5%).