- I am a first-year CS Ph.D. student at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) advised by Prof.Sinno Jialin Pan. My research interests include Transfer Learning, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing.
- Before entering NTU, I received my bachelor degree at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, and joined the Apex Data and Knowledge Management Lab, advised by Prof. Yong Yu and Prof. Weinan Zhang.
- Jul. 2019 - Dec. 2019, UCLA NLP lab advised by Prof. Kai-Wei Chang.
- Mar. 2020 - Nov. 2020, ByteDance AI Lab.
- Jan. 2021, began my journey at NTU.
- Mar. 2020, began internship at ByteDance AI Lab.
- Mar. 2019, thanks for Prof.Kai-Wei Chang accepting me as an intern at UCLA NLP Lab. I’ll go to UCLA in Jun. 2019.
- Sep. 2018, I won Shanghai Scholarship (top 3%).
- Mar. 2018. Thank Prof. Yong Yu and Prof. Weinan Zhang for accepting my request for joining Apex lab.
- October 19, 2017. Thanks for the scholarship given by Matsushita Electric Education Fund(top 5%).